Custom Plastic Cases
For nearly 30 years, Custom Case Company has been building custom packaging and transportation solutions. Our hard plastic telescoping top cases are both protective and portable, with unique customizations available to ensure the case functions to its exact intended use. Learn more about the materials, features, and applications of our custom plastic cases.
Types of Custom Plastic Cases
The most common kind of material used for plastic cases is high-density polyethylene (HDPE), a durable, chemical-resistant plastic. HDPE can be made into specialized grades to protect sensitive items such as musical, medical, and dental instruments, electronics along with sports equipment .
At Custom Case Company, our HDPE telescoping top cases can be made-to-order to any size and customized on the inside to keep precious cargo safe.
Hard Plastic Cases
Our hard plastic cases are a cost-effective, secure way to ship and store your goods. Some of the common uses for our hard plastic cases are:
- Cases for sensitive medical or lighting equipment
- Trade Show cases
- Lightweight poly shipping cases
- Custom plastic shipping cases
Features of Custom Plastic Cases
Using custom plastic cases offers the following benefits:
- Lightweight construction: Hard plastic cases are lightweight and durable, so shipping and transportation are more cost-effective especially in the long term.
- Mobility: Custom plastic cases can be designed with handles and other ergonomic features that optimize them for portability.
- Impact and crush resistance: People rely on hard plastic cases to protect their valuables from high impact and other crush hazards, particularly during shipping and transit. Our custom plastic cases fuse together plastic with steel corners, further reinforcing the case for shipping.
Types of Customizations
At Custom Case Company, we provide the following customizations for plastic cases:
- Case size
- Foam inserts
- Lid organizers
- Padded dividers
- Wheels and casters
High-Quality Plastic Cases from Custom Case Company
Since 1994, Custom Case Company has been customizing hard plastic cases for a variety of applications. Depending on your requirements, we can customize these cases for added mobility, versatility, and durability. Contact us for more information about your plastic case needs, or request a quote to start your custom solution.