Custom Medical Device Shipping Cases
To ensure the safe transport of medical equipment, they require custom medical shipping cases. At Custom Case Company, the design of our custom medical shipping cases can fulfill the most demanding specifications, thanks to our creative and innovative solutions. Our team builds custom cases for skeletons, medical instruments, and disarticulated bones.
When dealing with million-dollar medical equipment, you need a shipping case you can trust for optimal protection. Whether you are shipping medical equipment to a new hospital, medical office, or disaster area, you can ensure Custom Case has your medical equipment covered.
Custom Medical Equipment Case Options
At Custom Case, we design and manufacture a wide array of medical equipment cases. Our team works hard to ensure your medical equipment is protected when it goes from point A to point B without any complications. Likewise, if you are an EMT and always moving, having reliable medical casing is essential. The options we provide include:
- Medical Imaging Cases
- OR Integration Demo Cases
- Portable Clinic Cases
- OR Lighting Demo Cases
- Bio Decontamination System Cases
- Medical Cases with Medical Lifts and Ramps
- Medical Workstation Cases
- Medical Screening Station Cases
Custom Medical Supply Case Advantages
When using standard equipment or luggage, problems may arise, which is why it is essential to use medical supply casing to ensure the stability, protection, and safety of your products. Some advantages to our medical supply cases include:
- Advanced Material Protection: We offer custom soft sewn and hard cases built from a variety of materials to ensure optimal protection.
- Shock-Proof Outer Shell: All of our medical cases come equipped with a shock-proof outer shell, ensuring drops and bumps do not damage the internal equipment.
- Fully Customizable Inner Core: Medical equipment comes in all sorts of shapes and sizes. We customize our inner cores to fit the specifications that you require.
- Aesthetically Pleasing Cases: We design our medical cases to look attractive without the excess bulk that can be distracting to the eye.
- Casing Configurations: Like our customizable inner core, we can configure our cases to fit all sorts of shapes and sizes.
- Shipping Case Options: Our shipping case options include felt, velveteen, flocked fabric, and vinyl.
- Labeling Options: We provide labeling options if you wish to have a logo or design branded on your medical casing.
- Mobility Options: We provide telescoping handles, wheels, straps, buckles, among other options, to ease mobility.
- Stacking Options: We can configure our cases to be stacked safely and accordingly.
- Color Options: If you want a specific color, we offer an array of options, so you can pick the one that works best for you.
Features of Our Medical Device Cases
Along with the many advantages of choosing our products, we also manufacture different medical equipment bags and cases that have distinct features, such as:
- Heavy-Duty Casters
- Adjustable Trays and Organizational Drawers
- Netting, Pouches, and Straps
- Polyester, Polyethylene, or Anti-Static Interior Foam
- Enough Room for a Refrigeration Unit
Why Choose Custom Case Company?
At Custom Case Company, we have been manufacturing carrying cases for medical equipment since 1994. Since our inception, we have built cases for a variety of medical devices used in the healthcare industry. Our highly touted team of engineers and designers will work tirelessly to ensure we build the right product for your business.