Custom Cases for the Lighting Industry
At Custom Case Company, we are the experts at engineering custom lighting cases that protect fragile parts in a streamlined form with a professional appearance.
Customers have used our cases to transport fixtures ranging from small LED kitchen lights to huge overhead street lamps. We have configured them with pockets and compartments for power supplies, cords, as well as marketing brochures and other product literature, and have added shoulder straps to our 630 denier nylon bags to make them maneuverable and extremely easy to carry. Because it offers such excellent dimensional stability, we use premium quality polyethylene foam to provide optimal cushioning protection against repeated impact. Our high quality products have been widely used as sales kits or demo cases, and are often supplied with display cloths embroidered with company logos to enhance branding during sales presentations while protecting sensitive surfaces from nicks or scratches.
We have produced thousands of customized lighting cases that meet our customers' ongoing needs and last minute requirements. The table below offers more details. Contact us at any time to learn more.
Project Highlights of Custom Lighting Cases
- Product Name
- Lighting Cases
- Product Description
- Cases for this industry can be small LED kitchen lights to huge overhead street lights.
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
Taking our customer's lighting fixtures and creating a carrying case for them to sell. Or creating kits for sales rep to use as demo's.
Pockets and compartments in cases for power supplies, cords and other marketing materials.
- Material Used
- 2 lb. etha foam inserts to protect the fragile parts of the lighting industry. 630 denier nylon bag sewn to the exact dimension of the foam insert.
- Material Finish
- Felt display cloths can be embroidered with company's logo to lay down in sales meeting to demo the fixtures that can easily scratch the surface they are presented on.
- In Process Testing/Inspection Performed
- Visual inspection
- Industry for Use
- Thousands Per Year
- Delivery/Turnaround Time
- 1 to 4 Weeks
- Delivery Location
- Standards Met
- Customer Specifications